The flavors of this drink are a combination made in heaven, if you ask me. Pineapple, coconut, and strawberry with a slushy, creamy undertone combine into a magically delicious, cold and wonderful drink.
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 3 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cans (15-ounces each) cream of coconut (like Coco Lopez brand)
- 1 cup half-and-half, fat-free or regular
- 24 ounces frozen strawberries in syrup, slightly thawed until slushy in texture
- Fresh pineapple for garnish, if desired
For full directions you can go to melskitchencafe.com.