These rich and creamy Peppermint Chocolate Truffles are made with just 5 simple ingredients! Perfect for homemade holiday gifts!
Yield : 2 dozen truffles
For the Peppermint Chocolate Truffles:
- 1 cup (227g/8 ounces) heavy whipping cream
- 2 and 2/3 cups (454g/16 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 5 and 1/2 Tablespoons (78g/2.75 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into small cubes and at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
For the Chocolate Coating:
- 1 and 1/3 cups (226g/8 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 full-size candy canes, finely crushed
For full instruction you can go to bakerbynature.com.