Are you a cabbage roll fan but hate all the work involved to make them? If so, you need to try this easy unstuffed cabbage soup recipe.
Servings: 16 people
- 2 packages Miracle Rice (7 ounces each) optional (or use riced cauliflower)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 2 cans cans diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces each)
- 1 can tomato paste (6 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 32 ounces chicken bone broth
- 1 head cabbage sliced into strips
- extra chicken bone broth optional
For full instructions you can go to lowcarbyum.com.