Spicy chicken patties are a really simple, easy recipe and can be used for wraps, salads, sliders, with a sauce or alongside some eggs with breakfast.
Yields: 10-12 patties
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 medium zucchini, grated and squeezed well of excess moisture (should be about 1/2 cup after squeezed out)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional; see notes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil or coconut oil
For full instructions you can go to familyfoodonthetable.com.