Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is a delicious and easy meal that my whole family loves! Tender chicken cooked in a sweet and sticky sauce is perfect served over rice!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 4 Large bone-in Chicken Breasts skin removed
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
For full instructions you can go to spendwithpennies.com.