A quick and easy recipe for Red Curry Chicken – ready in about 30 minutes.
Servings: 4 -6 servings
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into large bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 white or sweet onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 13.5 ounce can regular or light coconut milk
- 4 ounce jar red curry paste
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts optional
- Shredded thai basil or regular basil for serving optional
For full instructions you can go to motherthyme.com.