These vegan cauliflower hot wings with vegan aioli are the perfect comfort food! It’s almost a bit creepy how close they are to the real thing! They’re so tangy, spicy, and incredibly comforting. And they’re also a lot healthier than chicken wings! Oh, and they’re just in time for football season!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (or chickpea flour for a gluten-free version)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika powder
- black pepper
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (omit for a gluten-free version)
- 1 cup spicy BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (optional)
- 2 green onions, cut into rings
For full instructions you can go to veganheaven.org.