These skinny lemon blueberry cheesecake bars are lightened up using greek yogurt and less sugar. Perfect for when you’re craving something sweet, but want something a little lighter.
Serves: 9-16 bars
- 5 full-sheet graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or melted butter)
- 1 8 ounce package reduced fat cream cheese, softened (do not use fat free)
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour (OR all purpose flour)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
For full instructions you can go to livewellbakeoften.com.