One bowl, 25 minutes, and less than ten ingredients needed to make these soft and chewy Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies.
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup soften coconut oil or butter 104 grams
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed 150 grams
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour 140 grams
- 1 1/4 cups certified gluten free rolled oats 106 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries 100 grams, fresh or frozen
For full instructions you can go to asaucykitchen.com.