Lightened up, creamy and bursting with fresh lemon flavor, these Greek Yogurt Lemon Cheesecake Bars are the perfect dessert to make this spring!
Yields: 9-12 bars
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- Pinch of salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
For full instructions you can go to spoonfulofflavor.com.