Spinach Artichoke Twice Baked Potatoes that are so creamy and packed with “cheesy” flavor that you’ll never believe they’re dairy free! They’re also Paleo, Vegan and Whole30 friendly, and make a great side dish or meal along with a salad. Leftovers reheat well too!
Servings: 4 -8 servings
- 4 small/medium russet potatoes
- 5 oz container fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 of a 14 oz can artichoke hearts check ingredients
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small can 5.3 oz coconut cream*
- 1.5 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp ghee or butter-flavored coconut oil***
For full instructions you can go to paleorunningmomma.com.